Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Visited the LA Printer's Fair 2009 at The International Printing Museum










''The International Printing Museum'' in Los Angeles is added to my list of favorite places in LA. I visited the facility last Saturday when they were having the LA printer's fair and showing the place to the public.

As well as touring of the museum, I enjoyed talking to people who have the same passion & interests as I do. It would be my dream to own a letterpress studio in woods and print all day long for living...


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the coming to the Fair. I share your dream to find a way to print all day long (and make handmade paper)....if only life didn't stand in the way.

    Come visit the Museum again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi roowoohoo!
    Thank you for posting your comment : )

    Are you one of the artists/exhibitors of the fair?
    It was such a great event that I didn't want to leave : )

    I hadn't heard about the museum until recently. In fact, it was a coincident to find the museum's website a few weeks before the fair.

    Now I am very happy to know about the place and would like to
    revisit it again soon!

    ReplyDelete