Monday, November 7, 2011

Bon Voyage!

So my friend left for Japan. Before my friend's departure, we made a quick stop at In-N-Out Burger by LAX(Los Angeles International Airport.) This In-N-Out is not just another yummy In-N-Out. This place is actually the great spot for looking at planes while eating burgers. My friend is a big time airplane geek so he knew about this place since he'd lived in LA a while ago. He said he would come here to take photos of planes here all day long. While we were there, we saw a new Korean Air A380 taking off from this location. The sound of the plane was massive and looking up the giant aircraft passing above our heads was pretty cool. I saw lots of people saying good bye at the airport. It is always hard to see someone leaves. At the gate, I was waving to my friend and noticed that he was being distracted by beautiful singapore airline flight attendants and that made me smile : ) I hope for the best for my friend and said "Bon Voyage!." 

9149 S Sepulveda Blvd
Los AngelesCA 90045



No comments:

Post a Comment