Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Like A Rock Star ☆

It is interesting to say that when I got home, it felt like as if I just came back from my favorite rock band's live concert : )
A day passed and I can still recall most of the stories that were told by Sean Adams and his wonderful team. The reason is because they are simply very good story tellers. Their stories felt genuine, touching, and insightful. Oh boy, they really know how to communicate themselves both visually and verbally. Amazing people...!
I have been using Sean's Logo Design Workbook as my design process bible for a while. It's such a great book that I always go back to and remind myself of what are the essentials for good visual communication. Last night was so unreal. I felt so privilege to be at the studio and experienced the live version of the book : ) Thank you AIGA! Thank you AdamsMorioka! You are my rock star.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Dosanco,

    Thank you so much for attending the tour. It was an excellent opportunity for us to connect with others in the design community. We were inspired by the group's questions and it was a great night for us as well!

    - Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica,

    Wow, thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I can't believe you actually found this blog. You made my day :-)

    It was my second time to attend AIGA event and this time made me want to participate more in the future AIGA event.

    Thank you for sharing your amazing file organization skill. It's a great tip that everyone can apply from today. Thank you, Monica!

    ReplyDelete