Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I got hooked on Photobooth at Unique OC


Unique OC was inspiring!
The size was smaller than the one in last December but it seems like I was spending more time looking at high quality products. I was able to attend on both days since I was in the area on the weekend. It' s cool that they allow you to come in for both days with one admission ticket from Saturday. There are lots of well-designed&crafted products there. I wish there was a village where I could go anytime I want to to buy products made in local by people from here in LA or OC. I have been working on some designs of my friend's products for a year now and I am suggesting her to debut her products at Unique LA event. It would be nice to meet other creators at the event as well. I can't wait for the day to come!!
Oh, there is one thing I got hooked on at the event. It was a photo booth by photoboothlove.com.
They had a photo booth setup and you can bring any props you want to take pictures. It's unexpectedly fun! This photo taking experience was very popular and I saw many people lined up and kept on taking pictures. They can come to your house or any place you request to setup the booth. Here are some pictures I took with my lovely friend...




1 comment:

  1. いい感じ!
    2人とも!!!
    また撮りたいね〜

    ReplyDelete