Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Flat Flowers from the Netherlands


A few weeks ago, I visited my friends in Utrecht, the Netherlands. They just had a baby in January but they welcomed me with big opened arms. We cooked, went shopping, played shiritori game(Japanese word game), watched BBC documentary, and I had such a relaxing time with them even though it was only two days. Thank you Rjork, D, and Yu-chan : )

Rjork remembered how my eyes sparkled when I saw the flower stickers on windows of some cute shop in Utrecht. Unfortunately the shop had been closed and I couldn't get the stickers. But a few days later, Rjork went out of her way to get them and right away send them to me! Crazy girl! Today I got them by mail. Thank you Rjork!! They are so so adorable...love them!
I found out that the stickers are designed by a graphic designer, Suseela Gorter, who now designs new interior products like this sticker, Flat Flowers. I fell in love with her work....It's intriguing...I can't wait to apply them on my windows....ha----...(* v *)

Flat Flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment