Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Friday and Happy Holidays!!!

Happy Friday everyone! Today is the starting of a long holiday for me. I'm getting ready to see my friends and families in Japan. After receiving lots of yummy treats and warm holiday cards and greetings from friends, I feel the full force of holiday spirits : ) I'm thankful for all your love and support in 2011! Wishing you warm and happy holidays with your friends and families too. 


Here is a picture of my x'mas gift for my co-workers. I learnt the candy wrapping idea from rock scissor paper ("getting creative with coasters".) I got their swirly coasters at Unique LA
Instead of cookies, I stuffed with hershey's chocolates, japanese sweets and candies.


I also made some chiffon cup cakes and wrapped with swirly candy pattern gift bags. 





No comments:

Post a Comment