Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Friday and Photos from LA Auto Show / ロサンゼルスオートショーの写真

Do you like cars? Which car is your favorite? My favorite? It is still MINI cooper! Ever since I moved to LA, and ever since I started working in the automotive industry, I became more interested in cars. Because it's hard to live without it in this city. 

Just before the Thanksgiving holiday started, I was able to visit 2011 LA Auto Show. So far I don't have any plans to buy a new car but I have started dreaming about what to drive next. My analysis for my taste is that I like cars that are fun and little sporty inside and outside. Oh and smaller scale vehicle tends to get more of my attention. Enjoy some of the photos from the event!



My Favorite
MINI





2012 VW Beatle 



Fender Speaker
2012 VW Beatle



Fiat 500



Affordable x Premium  
Fiat 500 by Gucci



Fiat 500 by Gucci



Connected Infotainment system
Cadillac CUE



Many interactive installation were seen at the event.

Besides looking at cars, I enjoy looking at how each company defines themselves in the big space surrounded by competitors. I also enjoy capturing what messages each company try to send to their visitors.


Dance with AR(Augmented Reality) Hamster
Kids were having so much fun dancing! Cute!!
KIA



Gesture controls to configure your car using XBOX Kinect 
VOLVO




Cadillac Information Kiosk
GM Cadillac




Touch Wall
TOYOTA



Customize the look of your Smart Car using 3M Vinyl Stickers
Smart



"Cheese!"
It's me taking advantage of the photo opportunity with FIAT!
FIAT





No comments:

Post a Comment