Sunday, December 4, 2011

Unique LA Holiday Show / ロサンゼルスのローカルクラフトショー


Yesterday and today, there were annual holiday Unique LA craft show events at the California Market Center in Downtown LA. My friend and I arrived just before the event opened, and there were many people already in line. 




Unique LA @


When we were in the line, free cups of coffee from TIEMAN'S were served by REPURPOSE.
They are a maker of 100% compostable insulated cup. Like they said in their ads, it was not hot to hold the cup even without a sleeve. The coffee was smooth and flavorful.


Admission is $10. Received a free "WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" tote bag.
This is my 4th tote bags from all the Unique LA I attended : ) Beautiful pattern and compelling slogan represents what the Unique LA is about.


Event takes place at the top of the building. 13th floor I recall.


There are already full of people enjoying the day with friends and family.


Vender "Sire's Crown" selling Wooden frame glasses and sunglasses. I rarely see wooden products made in LA so it felt fresh. 


Other than hand crafted items, you can also find tools and materials you may like for your next craft projects. I bought red and white stripe thread from Paper Pastries.


Fun Craft Workshop. They were making cute corsage using cute clothes.


Pink christmas tree at "Unicorn Crafts"


Holiday photo booth setup by "OH! snap"

There are more than shopping you can do to enjoy the event. You can take a holiday photo, attend craft workshops, enjoy unique local foods and complimentary drinks with friends and family. I was there for about 1hour and a half but I probably could have spent a few more hours if I had participated in some of the craft workshops. Arts and craft event makes me think to cherish the time with friends and family and sometime slow down and do some creative activities together. Thank you Unique LA! I'm looking forward to seeing you next year : )


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ



No comments:

Post a Comment