Sunday, March 14, 2010

Animal Motif Logo

I saw a couple of flying seagulls this afternoon when I was in a parking lot of some shopping plaza. They were flying by palm trees and all of the sudden one image appeared in my head. It was a logo of a clothing brand, HOLLISTER. mmm....what other companies are using animals/birds as their logo motifs to represent their corporate brand identities? Here they are. I found a bunch. Most of them I could think of were clothing companies. These logo uses simplified shapes of animals/birds that could be identified what they are even the size become half an inch.

*From left to right, (row 1) A&F, Mobil, WWF, California, KIRIN, Paul Frank, (row 2) EVERNOTE, Tiger Balm, Penguin, PLAYBOY, Bull Dog, MGM GRAND, (row 3) PAPYRUS, LACOSTE, HOLLISTER, Nestle, Puma, NBC.



No comments:

Post a Comment