Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Gift from Friend in Japan

Two good friends from Japan visited a few weeks ago. When we got together, every night we were not able to go to sleep but to talk until 5 in the morning. Good girl friends are the friends who you never run out of things to talk to, aren't they? During their stay, I showed my curiosity to the things that they were wearing. They looked very fashionable. One of them promised me to send me some popular fashion items from Japan. And today I received a package from her. Inside the package, there are 2 hair accessories, a thank you card, and 2 leggings...one of the leggings has an unique design. It goes below ankle and goes under your feet so your legs will look longer. I need these! Thank you for the spring gift : )




No comments:

Post a Comment