Thursday, March 11, 2010

"My miniature toy collection"




I used to have a habit of buying a miniature toy every time I would go back to Japan for vacation.

There are many series of miniature toys and each toy sold in a little box and you will not know which toy you are going to get until you open the box.

So far I tried Airline Meal series, Japanese Tavern Food series, Asian Food series, Party Game series, and so many more that there is no more space in my display shelf. So I have stopped collecting them for now...

I am always impressed by the new ideas these toy makers can come up with for the fun series. And their craftsmanship and attention to details are just like the things you see in the real size objects. It made me giggle when I saw a miniature potato chip bag that actually contains mini chips : )


No comments:

Post a Comment