Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cute "BAGGU" from Uber Days

I have a couple of I'm looking forward to read every day. Uber Days by Kaori in Los Angeles is one of my favorites. Though I don't write too much of my personal life here on my blog, it's really enjoyable to see how she tells stories including her personal life. Also her blogs are full of her daily encounters with local food spots, creative outings & activities that give me some inspirations for activities in LA. 


Kaori recently had a present giveaway event on her blog to celebrate her 2nd anniversary of her blog and 3rd anniversary of her relationship with her husband. I participated in the event and to my surprise, I won the prize! (Here is a blog post of Kaori when she announced winner.) The prize was a stylish shopping bag from BAGGU(This is how we pronounce "bag" in Japanese so it makes me giggle.) I didn't expect to win so I was really excited. 


When the package arrived, I was acting kind of like a kid. When I opened the envelope, colorful confetti came out of the envelope! What a cool staging : ) Kaori san, thank you so much for the fun event and the cute shopping bag! As I promise, I will bring this bag when I shop at Trader Joe's : ) 


I was impressed by the power of blog and internet through this experience. I was able to connect to one of the bloggers I like through this experience. Happy Blogging!


shopping bag








shopping bag




Kaori wrote me a message on a cute card




Squid gift tag came with the package



2 comments:

  1. wow, this post is awesome! I'm so glad to hear that you like it~.
    写真綺麗に撮ってくれてありがとうございます!すごくステキに見えるわ~。カードはFIDMに行ってたときのお友達が作ってくれた(もう7年くらい前?)ものをたまに大事に使わせてもらってます。イカももう6年位前にEtsyで購入したのをちびちび使ってます。うふ。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaori san, thank you for the awesome present and the presentation : )
    When I received the package I was about to dance like a kid at work!!
    プレゼントもカードもイカタグもぜーんぶドツボでした^^
    Kaoriさんのセンスが光るブログもまた楽しみにしています☆

    ReplyDelete