Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Friday and Relaxing at Home

Happy Friday, Everyone! Thankfully today is my day off so I am starting my day nice and slow, waking up one hour later than usual, eating breakfast at home, reading my favorite blogs, and planning my weekend. I'm thinking of finishing the painting piece I started a while ago. I will post it on this blog when it's done. It's a fun colorful piece inspired by Mary Blair's paintings. 
Those of you who live in LA area, there is going to be a local craft show this Sunday, September 13th (11am - 5pm.) Shops at this events are modern and the level of idea and craftsmanship is excellent. I'm always impressed by their presentation as well as their product ideas. Go there an get inspired!

Patchwork - Indie Crafts and Arts Festival
http://www.patchworkshow.com/locations-culver-city.php
HELMS BAKERY VENICE BLVD @ NATIONAL 



No comments:

Post a Comment